Candidate Application Screening
Candidate Application Screening is a proprietary hands-on process used to first eliminate unqualified applicants and then prioritize those who fit the specified qualifications and employer preferences. We compare each resume or CV against the job description and employer preferences and then prioritize those remaining applicants into a final list of candidates for interviews and consideration.
The Candidate Screening Service Includes:
- Job pre-post consultation – upon purchasing the service employers will receive a calendar link, within the receipt, to schedule a date and time for meeting.
- A custom job email is created to be used for processing and sorting job applications.
- Once the job is posted the employer will receive updates every five to seven days as long as applications are received or the position is filled, whichever comes first.
- Additional services are available for a more detailed candidate analysis, see below.
- Follow up communication and consultation as needed.
*The service has a limit of up to 40 applications. Additional application processing is available in blocks of 25, should the number of applications exceed 40.
Additional Screening Services:
Applicant’s Online / Social Media Review
This service provides the employer with a summary report from an online search on the candidate along with links to any services that the applicant may use so it may be reviewed and weighed into the employer’s hiring process, as desired.
Live Initial Candidate Interviews
Interviews can be by phone or recorded on zoom, if acceptable to the candidate. Interview questions for two or more applicants are connected to a numerical scoring matrix to assist in prioritizing what is most important. The interview questions are approved by the client with custom questions added as desired.
|Applicant Screening Service|
Up to 40 applications per job post
|Additional Applicant Screening 25 applications|
Purchase only after exceeding initial 40 applications.
|Initial Live Candidate Interview||$100.00|
A numerical comparison of applicant responses to interview questions. Min qty 2.
|Applicant Online/Social Media Reviews|
Qty discount for 3 or more $50 each.