This company has no active jobs
- Company Address 419 Park Ave S, 11th Floor NY NY 10016, USA
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
The Oatly Way
The original idea behind Oatly was to find a way to make a nutritious liquid product for people who just didn’t like cow’s milk or were unwilling to use it for personal reasons. Today, the concept of producing a drink directly from oats instead of first feeding oats to a cow and letting the cow process them into milk is an option but back when we started in the 1990s most people thought we were totally crazy. That’s okay, we are happy to be right where we are now making quality liquid oat products for you to enjoy. Thank you very much.
We Promise to be a Good Company.
- We are not a perfect company, not even close, but our intentions are true. We would like to be judged by the good we do and not just the pretty words we say.
- Our goal is to always deliver products that have maximum nutritional value and minimal environmental impact.
- We believe we should eat stuff that we can grow instead of growing stuff to feed animals and then eat them.
- No GMOs. One more time. No GMOs.
- We promise to be a good company which means that our drive to help people upgrade their lives always comes before the reckless pursuit of profit.
- We strive to produce the cleanest, most responsible products on the market and are continually looking for better ways to make our products even better. Got some ideas? Send them here.
- We hope to make the food industry a more honest place by declaring to be totally transparent in everything we do.
We Only Do Oats
We don’t know anything about almonds or soy or cows. All we know is oats. How to grow them, harvest them and turn them into refreshing products that you can take home and treat your body to. It was our original idea in the early 1990s to create a plant-based drink that was in tune with the needs of both humans and the planet and it is our idea to continue to make the best, most amazing liquid oats that you will find anywhere. Hope you are okay with that.