San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Full Harvest is solving the $2.6 trillion global food waste problem through technology and innovation. We run the only business-to-business online marketplace connecting farmers with commercial produce buyers where they can purchase imperfect and surplus produce.
This mission helps reduce climate change by lowering CO2 emissions and water use and delivers incremental revenue to farmers. A win-win-win for farmers, food companies, and the planet.
Full Harvest is recognized as a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer, the top 2020 Fast Company World Changing Idea, and Forbes Most Innovative Agtech Startup.
Want to join a super friendly, hard working, and passionate team that is determined to solve food waste? Check out our job opening below!
Full Harvest is looking for an energetic, passionate, and experienced Account Director to join our rapidly growing sales team. This hunter salesperson will drive our largest, most strategic level sales within the food and beverage market for our online marketplace while growing and expanding current business and securing renewals among our largest customers.
The Account Director has a proven track record of developing and cultivating a well-qualified sales pipeline for enterprise-level accounts, managing the entire sales cycle from start to close, and expanding the relationship while consistently meeting sales targets. They'll have the demonstrated ability to sell to multiple levels within organizations and be a team player who can work in a time-sensitive environment. The position will report directly to our CRO.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and close new strategic accounts and opportunities within the food and beverage industry. Enable these accounts to utilize our online marketplace for spot and contract buys.
- Own the entire customer sales lifecycle from lead generation, through professional networking and cold-calling, demoing marketplace and closing opportunities, plus managing/growing customer relationships post close.
- Cultivate existing portfolio of Key Accounts, building strong relationships and aggressively growing share of wallet through purchases on the marketplace, while ensuring recurring business and contract renewals to meet quarterly targets.
- Develop strategic account plan for assigned accounts and present progress during monthly review sessions.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities within new and existing buyers, develop and lead sales presentations and the company's response to qualified RFPs.
- Gain a strong understanding of customers’ top needs and pain points and collaborate with the team to ensure that we offer the right solutions.
- Communicate cross-functionally with other departments to fuse best partnership experience.
- 10+ years of outside enterprise sales experience, preferable within the food and beverage industry.
- Work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Experience selling at the C-level as well as multiple levels within the food & beverage industry.
- A proven track record as a sales hunter, expanding customer relationships/share of wallet and meeting sales targets.
- Consultative selling, strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Experience at a high-growth early-stage company a plus (but not a must).
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k benefits
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Looking for more info about us? Take a look at our recent article featured in TechCrunch
- City San Francisco