Dandelion is looking for an Account Manager to help support our homeowners throughout the installation process. In this role, you will build relationships with homeowners, serve as their main point of contact post contract signing, and provide education to homeowners throughout the installation process. You will collaborate across departments to ensure the geothermal installation is flawless in scheduling and execution. You will own the resolution of homeowner escalations that may arise and be the voice of the customer. If you love working with people, and are driven to support a company that is innovative, fast paced, and really doing something great for the world, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Act as the main contact for homeowners through the installation process
- Act as the single point of contact between homeowner and other internal departments
- Set clear expectations so homeowners know what comes next throughout each phase of installation and beyond and own the customer experience throughout the process
- Problem solve for and advise homeowners to ensure a successful installation
- Own the resolution of customer escalations in a way that satisfies the homeowner’s concerns while being mindful of the bottom line
- Work cross departmentally to effectively communicate and resolve customer concerns
- Work with other account managers and operations leaders to efficiently schedule each portion of homeowner installations
- Provide homeowner feedback about the installation process in an effort to continually enhance the customer experience and increase NPS scores
- Provide feedback, collaborate, and execute process improvements
- Manage the Change Order process to ensure any changes is scope are adequately communicated to the customer and internal stakeholders
- Previous customer support experience is a must
- Comfortable handling complex escalations
- Ability to build trust and rapport with homeowners and internal departments
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Comfortable working with a CRM
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock/Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online-based courses
You’ll love working at Dandelion because:
We’re solving the world’s hardest problems. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There’s no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We’re good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We’re honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day — not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.
Since spinning out of Google X in 2017, Dandelion Energy has been an energy innovation company working to electrify home heating. We create and install geothermal heat pumps to replace fossil-fueled furnaces and boilers. We’ve grown into an organization of over 100 employees and have become the largest residential geothermal heat pump installation company in the United States. Our carbon impact to date is the equivalent to taking over 25,000 cars off the road… and that impact is accelerating with our growth!
Our cross-disciplinary team consists of experts in geothermal, drilling, heat pump software engineering, HVAC installation, solar and solar financing, behavioral economics, and high-growth operations amongst other backgrounds. With the potential to catalyze and scale a widespread transition to sustainable and affordable heating and cooling, our work is both complex yet rewarding. We are working to create a wholesale shift in how people heat and cool their homes — join us!
- City Remote
- Can Work Remote or in Office Can work either remotely or in office
- Area Where Applicant Must Live for Remote Job