Atlast Food Co. is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a positive outlook, passion for helping others, and someone seeking a career opportunity with a company committed to work-life balance, personal and professional development, and an amazing culture. If you are an excellent communicator who takes great pride in the quality of your work and wants to support a team to do their best, you should apply for this role!
The quickest way to reduce emissions from animal agriculture is to address the whole cut portion of the meat market (think steak and bacon instead of hamburger and sausage). Whole cuts are the harder part of the market to address with plant-based solutions. In order to get the texture and mouthfeel of a steak, it’s necessary to have structure. The easier route is to focus on ground meatless products which rely on high-temperature, high-pressure extrusion methods. The reality is this is not enough. The world needs a meatless whole-cut alternative, and fast. Atlast Food Co. produces a delicious meatless bacon that is high in protein, rich in nutrients and tastes just like bacon.
The essential functions performed for this role include:
- Manage office and building non-production supplies and inventory
- Maintain on-site calendar of activities
- Plan and schedule team and visitor meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Conduct research on a variety of topics and needs
- Manage facilities service providers (grounds, waste, pest control, cleaners)
- Support the onboarding process for new employees
- Support the coordination of on-site, VIP visits, and tours Coordinate VIP visits and tours
- Maximize the Chief Operating Officer’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting information, initiating phone calls, and other professional administrative support functions
- Other duties may be assigned
Minimum qualifications and competencies:
- A minimum of five (5) years in a professional administrative role
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of online tools and software, preferable with Google Drive, Outlook, Slack, and Zoom.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and writing skills.
- Highly organized with precise attention to detail.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented, and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
Atlast Food Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Address 70 Cohoes Avenue Suite 103 Green Island, NY
- Job Street Address 70 Cohoes Avenue Suite 103
- City Green Island