Due to COVID-19, our volunteer program is currently on hold until further notice. Thank you so much for your interest + we look forward to welcoming you back once it’s safe to do so!
There are many special projects at the Sanctuary that contribute to our mission of rescuing, protecting and caring for farmed animals in need. Due to our limited resources, most of these projects cannot be completed without the time and special skills of volunteers.
We will update this section of our Volunteer page regularly to inform you of our needs related to special projects.
Currently, Catskill Animal Sanctuary is seeking volunteers for the following special projects:
1. Interior Painting – The Homestead and Welcome Hut (weekdays only)
2. Exterior Painting – Fences, Buildings, and Portable Shelters
Give your time, and get so much in return.
Catskill Animal Sanctuary operates with a small full-time staff, so we rely on caring and dedicated volunteers for much of what we do. If you love animals and want to help create a more compassionate world for all beings, volunteer at the Sanctuary.
Our volunteers assist with animal care, business administration, Compassionate Cuisine, youth programming, weekend tours, outreach, events, special projects, and more.
- View our volunteer opportunities.
- If you are a group looking to schedule a time to volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a time-frame, indicating your area of interest.
- If you are an individual, we are currently not taking new volunteers, but please email email@example.com to be put on a wait-list!
- Remember to check back often, since we’re always working on something new!
If you want to stay in-the-loop about all our volunteer opportunities, like us on Facebook!
- Full Address 316 Old Stage Rd, Saugerties, NY
- Job Street Address 316 Old Stage Rd
- City Saugerties