Our Outreach department oversees the creation, planning and execution of special events, including but not limited to Cocktails & CowTales, our annual fundraiser in New York City; Shindig, our on-site summer festival; and Gobble & Groove, our on-site fall festival.
Typical volunteer activities include:
- Setting up, breaking down and cleaning up
- Greeting guests and processing check-ins
- Directing parking during on-site events
- Staffing raffle, silent auction and merchandise tables
- Serving food
- Soliciting and securing product donations for raffles/auctions
- Ensuring the safety of animal residents during on-site events
- Performing other tasks and duties, as assigned
Give your time, and get so much in return.
Catskill Animal Sanctuary operates with a small full-time staff, so we rely on caring and dedicated volunteers for much of what we do. If you love animals and want to help create a more compassionate world for all beings, volunteer at the Sanctuary.
Our volunteers assist with animal care, business administration, Compassionate Cuisine, youth programming, weekend tours, outreach, events, special projects, and more.
- View our volunteer opportunities.
- If you are a group looking to schedule a time to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com with a time-frame, indicating your area of interest.
- If you are an individual, we are currently not taking new volunteers, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a wait-list!
- Remember to check back often, since we’re always working on something new!
If you want to stay in-the-loop about all our volunteer opportunities, like us on Facebook!
- Full Address 316 Old Stage Rd, Saugerties, NY
- Job Street Address 316 Old Stage Rd
- City Saugerties