The position will be located partly at our Head Office, Upfield US Inc, 433 Hackensack Ave Ste 401, Hackensack, NJ, 07601 and remote. Reporting into the Commercial Financial Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for helping to build a suite of reports and analysis to help understand the business and drive value.
This position requires a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong technical and interpersonal skills. This person needs to be proficient in handling large amount of data and structure it into usable reports.
- Assist in accurately building the Original Budget & Monthly LE (Latest Estimate) in the planning system
- Assist in analyzing and reporting divisional financial results vs the Original Forecast and Latest Estimate (Variance Analysis).
- Complete Monthly Customer P&L’s.
- Validate Brand P&Ls.
- Report Product P&L database and circulate with key business partners.
- Conduct Mix analysis.
- Establish Price calculation to report accurate pricing movements and analyze drivers.
- Partner with Marketing in the development of Business cases for new products including development of financials, pricing and validation of assumptions.
- Become the super user for planning systems, customer and product allocation within systems.
- Assist in recommending process & system improvements and helping to implement.
- Complete ad hoc financial reports to the business/assist on cross functional initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree required and professional accounting designation a plus
- Ability to consolidate, analyze and summarize large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build complex formulas to support quantitative analysis, modelling, trend analysis and exception reporting
- Experience with SAP, BI products (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong communication, relationship building and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively get ahead of deliverables and manage multiple priorities
- CPG experience an asset including working in a multi-region reporting environment
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- City Hackensack