WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly evolving. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire change in a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
Your Super is looking for an innovative Director of Marketing, US who has experience working in multiple marketing functions and can tie diverse activities together to create a holistic and high-impact marketing organization.
- Lead both internal teams and agencies to manage the following marketing functions: brand and retail marketing, as well as CRM.
- Work closely with leadership and our growth marketing team to build a holistic marketing strategy and manage the US marketing budget.
- Oversee our creative team, always maturing our brand positioning; ensuring brand consistency across platforms; and developing assets that perform in direct response marketing.
- Build and oversee a CRM strategy to build personalized experiences for our target segments, increasing customer loyalty & retention.
- Develop and oversee high-impact brand marketing strategies. This will include exploring marketing activities new to the business and demonstrating the success and ROI of those initiatives.
- Work closely with the growth marketing team on integrated marketing campaigns to include but not limited to digital, social, programmatic, OOH, TV and print.
- Lead with data without forgetting the people behind the numbers. Ensure all marketing campaigns are measured and continuously optimized based on results. Use consumer insights and empathy to connect with customers and build brand loyalty and engagement.
- Continuously test new channels for their growth potential
- Constantly explore new out-side-the-box marketing initiatives to fuel brand affinity and customer growth, and reduce reliance on digital performance marketing.
- 8+ years of experience with building 360 degree marketing campaigns with knowledge of how to merge traditional and digital channels together.
- 5+ years of experience leading and inspiring high-performing teams
- Deep insights into the US consumer marketing landscape and changing market dynamics, including ecommerce and retail environments
- Demonstrated ability to scale, lead and mentor divers marketing teams
- Experience in brand marketing / brand management, CRM, and retail marketing, with SEO and content strategy preferred
- Working knowledge of performance marketing in a DTC space
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to change, see the status quo and move things forward
- Innovative, creative and entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to think smart and outside of the box
- Excellent analytical skills
- Alignment to our company values and ability to convey them to the rest of the team
- Customer obsessed, always on top of the newest trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- City Los Angeles