We’re an international AgTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a high-growth industry where agriculture meets technology to solve our toughest climate and economic challenges. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced partner ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
Indigo is seeking an experienced content strategist and creator to help educate the ag industry on carbon farming and sustainability. The Educational Programs Manager will lead the content strategy, planning, and production for Carbon College, the industry’s foremost educational resource on carbon farming. You will collaborate across the company to expand Carbon College and use it to help build a community of agronomists, farmers, and Indigo partners knowledgeable about carbon farming and Carbon by Indigo. Bring your content savvy, audience centricity, and superb organizational skills – you’ll flex them all in this role. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual to help pioneer a new market and make an impact in a well-funded, hyper-growth company.
- Content Development – Lead the end-to-end process, including orchestrating the educational and content agenda, hiring contractors, organizing filming and content creation, and overseeing the editing and production, with a primary focus on video content; you will bring unique content to life in a compelling and audience-centric way
- Content Management – Manage the publishing and updating of content and manage the software platform that hosts it; you will delight users through an intuitive and modern experience
- Content Promotion – Partner with marketing colleagues to promote Carbon College to target audiences as we build a community of carbon farming supporters; you will celebrate the growth of Carbon College as you help drive its success from concept to consumption
- Partner Enablement – Collaborate with colleagues to evolve and enhance our Carbon College training content for Indigo’s strategic partners; you will play a key role in a major growth lever for Indigo
- Certification Strategy – Contribute to our professional certification strategy for agronomists and other audiences; you will apply strategic market insights to help us deliver even more value to our community
- Analytics and Continuous Improvement – Evaluate content usage analytics and continuously identify ways to improve how we engage with and educate our target audiences through educational programs
- Educational content strategy and content creation experience in a technology or agriculture business
- Experience managing complex projects involving internal and external parties
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Experience in farming/agriculture a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel 20%, including internationally (when travel returns to normal)
- You are passionate about evangelizing new solutions and enjoy bringing educational material to life through video and storytelling
- You are highly organized and can manage complex initiatives with many tasks, participants, and deadlines
- You are a rapid learner with a track record of getting up to speed quickly in new areas, including semi-technical domains
- Your written and oral communications skills are strong
- You are audience obsessed
- You are a skilled collaborator and successfully build relationships with distributed colleagues, customers, and partners
- You are curious and a lifelong learner
- City Boston
- Can Work Remote or in Office Can work either remotely or in office