As an Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll oversee the JUST Egg and GOOD Meat email marketing programs, working alongside the Eat Just creative, agency, and digital teams.
What you’ll do
- Own the email marketing calendar, ensuring alignment with integrated marketing calendar and business priorities
- Manage marketing automations, including welcome series
- Work with brand and creative teams to produce all email campaigns from concept to execution
- Manage asset coordination, QA, and scheduling of email campaigns
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of experience designing and executing digital marketing campaigns in the email channel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience with email service providers and marketing automation platforms. Experience with Klayvio preferred but not required.
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL).
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analyzing the performance of a large email marketing database.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, and other CMS.
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion for food, and alignment with our mission around human and planet health
Additional Information & Requirements
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfzier or Moderna vaccines; or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnsons Janssen vaccine.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Eat Just, Inc. and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Who we are
Eat Just is a food technology company with a mission to build a healthier, safer and more sustainable food system in our lifetimes. The company’s expertise, from functionalizing plant proteins to culturing animal cells, is powered by a world-class team of scientists and chefs spanning more than a dozen research disciplines. Eat Just created Americas fastest-growing egg brand, which is made entirely of plants, and the worlds first-to-market meat made from animal cells instead of slaughtered livestock. The company has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Entrepreneurs 100 Brilliant Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50 and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. JUST Egg has been named among Popular Sciences 100 Greatest Innovations and Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas and the history-making debut of GOOD Meat was heralded as one of 2020’s top scientific breakthroughs by The Guardian, Vox and WIRED.
For more information on JUST Egg, visit https://ju.st.
For more information on GOOD Meat, visit http://goodmeat.co.
- Full Address HQ Alameda, CA
- Job Street Address HQ Alameda
- City Alameda