At the forefront of farming and food, UPSIDE Foods is innovating new ways to produce real meat, without the need to breed, feed and slaughter animals. Our process begins with an animal cell, which is cultivated and harvested as meat. The founding company of the industry, UPSIDE Foods is a mission-driven organization focused on bringing to meat lovers an authentic product that is truly humane, sustainably produced, nutritious and delicious! We are now expanding our team of dedicated professionals across disciplines to make better meat for a better world.
About this job
UPSIDE has grown fast over the last two years, and the momentum continues! The ERP Specialist will work cross functionally to help us improve and continue to develop our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system. We’re looking for someone who enjoys solving problems, working cross functionally and diving into the details. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our Teams at our new EPIC (Engineering, Production, and Innovation Center) facility. Lastly, and most importantly, our ideal teammate will bring a sense of enthusiasm and integrity to this position and our organization.
- Be the primary ERP contact for our manufacturing, operations, quality, and supply chain teams.
- Lead through system changes for EPIC as it evolves, as well as for future expansion.
- Train end users how to effectively use our ERP system.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the ERP system is meeting user needs.
- Maintain data to ensure accurate and consistent business analytics/reporting.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the system and troubleshoot system errors.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of ERP experience, Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV ERP experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working across planning, quality, warehousing and production workflows in an ERP system.
- Enjoys fast-paced and complex environments and always striving to make processes and experiences better.
- Knowledge of both biotech and food manufacturing environments is preferred.
- Experience with business analysis and reporting preferred.
- Knows when to take life seriously and when not to…
Who you’ll work with…
- This is a highly cross-functional role that will work with our manufacturing, operations, food safety/quality, and supply chain teams.
- This role will work with nearly every department by training team members on the system as needed.
Key Contributions in 6 months
- Ensure the ERP system has full traceability
- Key Team members are trained on the system and using appropriately
- Necessary reporting is easily generated
- 90% employer-paid healthcare premiums for team members (medical, dental, vision)
- Accrued PTO
- DE&I (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) Council and People Engagement Programs
UPSIDE Foods is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our company-wide mission is to create a product for everyone, so we are deeply committed to having teams and leaders that reflect this mission.
- City Berkeley