Full Harvest is solving the $2.6 trillion global food waste problem through technology and innovation. We run the only business-to-business online marketplace connecting farmers with commercial produce buyers where they can purchase imperfect and surplus produce.
This mission helps reduce climate change by lowering CO2 emissions and water use and delivers incremental revenue to farmers. A win-win-win for farmers, food companies, and the planet.
Full Harvest is recognized as a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer, the top 2020 Fast Company World Changing Idea, and Forbes Most Innovative Agtech Startup.
Want to join a super friendly, hard working, and passionate team that is determined to solve food waste? Check out our job opening below!
We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-focused Head of Marketing to help us rapidly grow awareness and demand for Full Harvest’s online business-to-business marketplace, as well as build a team and systems that deliver best-in-class demand generation, differentiated positioning, and a compelling brand story. This person will build and lead a team to help drive growth through brand innovation, product marketing, and performance strategies.
As Head of Marketing, you will oversee the development of the go-to-market strategies and initiatives to support the technology platform strategies across the United States. You will work cross-functionally with Sales and Executive Leadership to understand market trends, customer perspectives, competitor activities, and industry dynamics to develop strategic segment plans and tactics necessary to drive our business forward.
You will have accountability for all digital performance marketing channels, including paid search, SEO, paid social media, display advertising, retargeting, and affiliate marketing. You will be responsible for testing into new paid channels and scaling them into lead generation engines for our B2B business.
This role will report to the CEO and work in close partnership with VP of Sales/Supply, Data, Product, and Engineering teams. This is a highly visible role on the executive leadership team.
You must be able to identify unmet customer needs and new business opportunities and provide vision and focus on moving products from an idea to commercialization.
You have a high degree of initiative, leadership skills, urgency, analytical and problem-solving skills, decision-making ability, and aptitude for personnel management are required.
You will utilize expertise to provide extensive coaching and career development to team members to build a high-performing, engaged and motivated team.
Collaborate closely with the Product, Supply & Sales teams to develop marketing program strategies with good KPI measurement.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring that expenses align with the approved amount.
- Provide marketing expertise to the regional sales and product organizations.
- Establish and maintain a brand and content strategy to position brand a thought-leader in the food sustainability space.
- Oversee end-to-end development of GTM and campaign strategies.
- Manage press, awards, and other marketing communications.
- Present to executive leadership regularly on KPIs, and progress.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years of successful marketing and product management experience.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans. You must be familiar with project management and have an excellent understanding of growth and acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working in a technological startup · Must demonstrate proficiency at managing relationships throughout a diverse team to ensure success.
- Ability to influence at all levels in an organization; excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), facilitation and organization skills.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
- City San Francisco