We’re an international startup aspiring to revolutionize a budding industry where agriculture meets technology. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts, who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer. Indigo is extraordinary, and we owe that to the people who make up our community and enable success through the diversity of thought, experience, background, perspective, race, sexuality, gender, age, and everything else that makes a person uniquely themselves. Connected by a common vision and empowered by diversity, we aren’t ordinary, and neither are you. Embrace your career and join Indigo in cultivating a healthier planet fueled by unique game-changers.
MS/MBA Product Internship Program
Our 12-week 2022 summer MBA internship program from May 31, 2022 to August 19, 2022 has a focus on providing technical training and professional development opportunities to students, including from groups historically underrepresented in tech. Our interns are an integral part of Indigo and fully integrated into the Quantification Product Team. As an intern with us, you will have the opportunity to work on a software or strategic project alongside other interns and full-time Indigo PMs, scientists, and engineers. You’ll have the exciting responsibility of tackling the hard problems in sustainability quantification tech; You will work on projects that matter, and we will rely on your skills and insight to help us solve real problems. Our unique internship offers the chance to bridge the gap between academic understanding and practical, professional experience.
About the Quantification Product Team
Quantification Product endeavors to create the most accurate, highest quality platform to measure and monetize sustainability attributes in order to optimize returns for both farmers and the environment. We are a multidisciplinary team of scientists, data scientists, software engineers, and product managers. We are responsible for building the core modeling infrastructure that enables Carbon by Indigo to scale as well as identifying and building the future quantification capabilities of the Sustainability Programs.
- Own one or more software or strategic projects, for example:
- Developing a strategic plan for optimizing risk management in carbon crediting
- Driving exploratory analysis and synthesis of farmer data repositories
- Building internal tools for business planning and forecasting
- Participate in the day to day operations of the Carbon Quantification Product Team at Indigo, e.g., agile workflow, project planning, strategic discussions, stand ups, etc.
- Present your work-in-progress and final results to the team and leadership group
- Entering summer prior to final year of masters program or MBA
- Majoring in/focusing on data analytics and/or strategy
- Demonstrating interest in Product roles
- Working on a masters with a quantitative focus or an MBA
- Experience in quant-heavy/analytics-heavy product management role
- Experience in management consulting is a bonus
- Desire to work in an agile software and/or product development environment
- Desire to make data-driven decisions in an environment with no blueprints
- Experience using Python for data analysis (preferred but not required)
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
- City Remote
- Can Work Remote or in Office Can work either remotely or in office
- Area Where Applicant Must Live for Remote Job