Hi. We’re Daring. A premium Plant Chicken company founded by Ross Mackay in 2018 with an unapologetically ambitious goal: to rethink and replace animal chicken from the food system. We were started by chicken lovers, for chicken lovers–and we’re working hard to put Plant Chicken on everyone’s plates. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in 1000+ stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. That’s where you come in. If changing how the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we want you to join us.
What we need.
We are looking for a rock star inventory coordinator that can drive excellence by digging into inventory and transaction details and working with cross functional teams to keep our supply chain running at top speed as the business continues to grow. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with a solid understanding of supply chain data and processes such that you can effectively drive the data collection and monitoring that is the foundation of a best in class supply chain system.
What you’ll do.
- Set up supply chain data (part numbers, BOMs, etc) in Netsuite.
- Record inventory transactions in Oracle and Netsuite to ensure accurate reports.
- Assist in all internal and external inventory audits
- Work closely with accounting to process/resolve inventory and invoice discrepancies by determining the cause and initiating actions necessary to prevent future inconsistencies.
- Liaison with sales, operations and quality departments pertaining to all inventory issues (i.e., expiry issues, locating missing inventory, investigations etc.)
- Collect partner inventory and performance data for cross functional reporting.
- Learn Oracle Cloud Fusion demand management and supply planning functionality.
Who you are.
- Detail-Oriented: You take pride in what you do.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Solutions-Oriented: You take a Daring approach to problems.
- Self-motivated: You hit the ground running and keep pushing.
- Growth-oriented: You're not just about the job but also the journey.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- 3-5 years of supply chain experience.
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
If you do not fully match all criteria, we still encourage you to apply. Daring is building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We can’t wait to talk Daring with you.
- City Culver City