At Apeel, we look to nature to help the global food system extend quality, prevent waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet.
We believe that our most essential ingredient in our recipe for success is our people. We strive to cultivate an environment where everyone is welcomed, and can bring their full, authentic selves into everything they do at Apeel. Humility, Ingenuity, Leadership and Teamwork are the values that define us and how we work with each other, customers, and communities across the globe.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 required, unless you qualify for a federally protected exemption.
[We are open to US based remote employees, or, someone interested in working a hybrid schedule at our headquarter office in Goleta, California]
About This Role
The IT team is responsible for maintaining and improving the business’s digital workspace. We are seeking a passionate IT Service Desk Coordinator who will support and maintain the Digital Workspace by providing support to employees. You will also participate in IT Trainings for the Apeel audience.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical support to global employee base
- Participate in IT training
- Create/translate end user instructions for employees
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues with desktops, laptops, projectors, printers, peripherals, wireless access points, and other systems or devices as needed
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Maintain internal and cloud-based servers and services
- Provisioning laptops and other devices for employee onboarding
- Assist in enforcing security policies
What You Bring
- A passion for teaching technology to others
- Experience with Mac and Windows operating systems (Mac required)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of employees
- Self-starter; ability to work to work without heavy oversight
- Ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Familiar and comfortable troubleshooting SaaS applications
- 1+ years of work experience in IT, or IT related role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- The ability to speak Spanish fluently in a professional environment
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- City Remote
- Can Work Remote or in Office Can work either remotely or in office