Come join our team as a Machine Operator!
We are currently offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for this role (to be paid out over the course of 90 days).
Pay: $17.25 – $19.25 per hour
Help keep our production equipment and facilities safe, efficient and in operational condition. Make an impact in a fast-growing company!
Be a part of a new team in a landfill free, plant-based protein manufacturing facility on the east side of Indianapolis.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? This position will:
- Be responsible for the production of product in compliance with food safety standards
- Set up and run production equipment in the manufacturing process
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will do:
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation and production procedures and guidelines referencing SOP’s where applicable.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (QMS) procedures, including taking accurate weights and measurements to ensure product quality and efficiency.
- Learn to safely operate various machines with the food manufacturing process.
- Read and understand production schedules.
- Record information on standard production forms.
- Set up, inspect and use equipment according to proper procedure.
- Perform minor adjustments to equipment as needed. Report equipment concerns to the supervisor or maintenance in a timely manner.
- Minimize waste whenever possible.
- Participate in departmental team meetings, and daily shift exchange meetings.
- Assist with training and retraining of team members.
- Cross-train and work in other departments as necessary.
- Communicate suggestions for improving safety, quality and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision (available in first 30 days),
- Paid vacation with rollover and sick leave!
- 401(k) with company match, company paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability and so much more!
- Temperature controlled environment
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow written policies, programs and SOP’s
- Experience in manufacturing, food industry and experience preferred
- Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, bend and lift up to 30 pounds, unassisted
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
Who we are:
The 1st major carbon neutral food company in the world and a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our associates embrace a strong, values-based culture, take pride in doing what’s right for consumers and thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Full Address 180 W Park Ave, Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
- Job Street Address Indianapolis, IN
- City Indianapolis