We are currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this role (to be paid out over the course of 90 days).
Come join our team!
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
Accepts daily work assignments from both the Maintenance Team Lead and the Maintenance Planner/Scheduler. Performs maintenance activities necessary to keep the physical plant (i.e. buildings, grounds and equipment) in operational working condition. Performs preventative maintenance activities plus scheduled and emergency repairs. Performs additional assigned tasks to support the safe and productive manufacture of quality product and to meet the goals of the company.
- Adhere to HAACP guidelines. SQF and Good Manufacturing Practices, following all sanitation and process procedures and guideline.
- Comply with maintenance department’s role in food safety and food quality
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdowns as reported to maintenance o Perform preventative maintenance on facility and processing equipment as assigned by the planner or team lead
- Submit parts requests and service requests as needed.
- Respond to off-shift emergency situations when needed plus participate in on-call rotation
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory and shop tools and equipment
- Continuously develop necessary skills required to maintain equipment and facility through formal training, informal on-the job training, and self-initiative
- Complete all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
What we have to offer you:
- 401K with company match (available after 6 months)
- Health Insurance – medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (available after 30 days)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Access
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma, or Associates degree from technical school preferred
- Proficiency in electrical, and mechanical repairs on industrial equipment.
- Experience cutting, welding, machining and fabricating
- Experience working with HVAC, plumbing, or carpentry desired.
- Good problem solving / troubleshooting abilities.
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Must supply own general hand tools.
- Greenleaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated by March 31, 2022 and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination by March 31, 2022 (or prior to their first day of work if the start date is after March 31, 2022). We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following workplace anti-discrimination and other applicable laws
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s leading protein company. We have operations in Seattle, WA; Shelbyville, IN; and Turners Falls, MA. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment. We support one another to grow professionally and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Full Address 153 Industrial Blvd, Turners Falls, MA
- Job Street Address 153 Industrial Blvd
- City Turners Falls