Marketing Manager: Augusta, Georgia, United States, Full-Time
Manus Bio is a next-generation industrial biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We produce plant-based ingredients in our manufacturing facility in Augusta, GA using a variety of patented and proprietary microbial technologies. Our specialty products are in the field of food ingredients, flavors and fragrances, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
Manus is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in Augusta, GA. This person will be expected to develop, deploy and execute marketing plans in support of product sales in the B2B and B2C arenas. The successful candidate will be a core member of the marketing department currently being built within the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing with the ability to work cross-functionally and engage with department especially the commercial team to gain market-back insight, provide collateral and share/train the team in upcoming marketing campaigns. The position is located in Augusta, GA.
Why work at Manus Bio:
- Opportunity – To be part in building a company focused on a future increasingly reliant on biomanufacturing and making a sustainable and positive impact in the world.
- Accountability – You will build, manage and work in a hands-on environment to develop and articulate the company’s product value propositions.
- Passion – We love what we do and enjoy working with others who feel the same way. We embrace the challenge and hard work that come with working on bringing cutting edge technologies to market.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing (currently vacant). The ideal candidate will be responsible for event management, sales integration and leading marketing projects to include creative development (both B2C & B2B) and product launches. The position will manage data collection and analysis to optimize campaign metrics and programs.
- Develop tactical guidance on project and campaign planning to include channel and tools deployment.
- Execute integrated marketing communication campaigns through multi-media channels to achieve the marketing objectives.
- Increase customer, prospect, and market influencer interest in and engagement with Manus Bio products and solutions.
- Manage entry leads using direct response mechanisms and tracking leads against the media/event of origination. Work with the commercial team to ensure lead transfer and response.
- Monitor external media coverage, analyze data and optimize channel performance.
- Develop launch plans for new product and ingredient introductions in cooperation with product development.
- Attend Commercial Team meetings for insight and support to market activities.
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ marcom activities and share insights with the Commercial Team and company leadership.
- Manage external marketing/creative/digital agencies including freelance resources in projects or execution and ensure compliance with brand standards and any developed marketing procedures.
- Manage budgets, costs, reporting, and billing for all activity and external vendors/partners.
- Assist with global brand strategy rollout and associated communications plans/projects in partnership with internal key stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- BS (MS preferred) in Marketing or related field including Public Relations and
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing/brand management preferably in the food ingredient or flavors
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations
- Creative thinker- able to conceptualize and articulate a creative
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and writing skills.
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management.
- Deep understanding of lifestyle trends and consumer insights with ability to identify key emerging themes relevant to our
- Management of Amazon Marketing campaigns and social media brand engagement.
- Full Address 1762 Lovers Ln, Augusta, GA
- Job Street Address 1762 Lovers Ln
- City Augusta