Who we are at AeroFarms:
The world needs our help. By 2050, there will be 9 billion people on the planet with less arable land than ever before. We need a solution to cultivate more using less and define the future of farming for generations to come. In 2004, AeroFarms began transforming agriculture with humans and our planet at the forefront.
In 2021, with 20+ current patents, 60+ pending patents, and 200+ invention disclosures, AeroFarms agriculture technology continues to grow unprecedented sustainable products, delivering elevated flavor, taste, experience, quality, access, and unmatched nutrition to you.
Here’s how we’re growing the best plants possible for the betterment of humanity:
- Researching and understanding plants to be better, more intuitive farmers
- Elevating local communities by increasing access to nutritious, high-quality, consistent, and safe products in a way that’s better for you and the planet
- Protecting and sustaining our environment for future generations
- Pioneering consistent, and scalable indoor vertical farming food safety & traceability practices, and manufacturing standards
- Investing in our AeroFarms humans and fostering our diverse company culture of inclusion, equity, excellence, teachability, and curiosity
As AeroFarms approaches our next phase of explosive growth, we seek out creative, motivated humans who will join us in disrupting industry standards and lead the way in vertical farming, artificial intelligence, and plant biology breakthroughs to solve and tackle global issues.
If a team of 200+ intellectually curious and caring humans, expansive global operations, and our change-the-world mission resonates with you, apply today:
- Execute Social Media Platforms including programming of content and creative across all AeroFarms platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Medium, and YouTube
- Project management of all deliverables and timelines for marketing projects including development of creative assets with broader marketing team and 3rd parties
- Support shopper marketing programs and consumer promotions
- Produce social and KPI reports
- Help design and program external communications including influencer marketing
- Support Corporate Communications for inbound inquiries and marketing reporting
- Support research projects to drive business needs
- Support on-site and remote events as needed including occasional events on evenings and weekends for sampling, panels, festivals, etc.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a similar role, experience in the food industry, sustainability, and/or tech a plus
- Specific agency experience preferred
- Passionate about food and sustainability!
- Strong love of all things social media with innate wiring to be connected – Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok are second nature for you
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and creative thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with stellar organizational skills
- Strong prioritization, planning, and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on future projects while meeting regular deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- Curiosity and desire to investigate the latest marketing tools and best practices to ensure the team stays on the cutting edge.
- Is reliable, independent worker with little or no supervision
- Experience with all relevant social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Hootsuite or other social media management tools.
- Experience with WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Planner), Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics
- Graphic design skills and/or photography skills a plus
- Full Address 212 Rome St, Newark, NJ
- Job Street Address 212 Rome St
- City Newark
- Experience Level Mid-Level