Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
As a Product Analyst for Indigo Data Platform, your goal is to bring visibility into the performance of our website and native apps. This requires working effectively with the product team to define KPIs and with the engineering team to ensure reliable tracking of user activities. This position is key in generating insights for how our users utilize our online products. You will get to work closely with the Analytics Engineering team to generate scalable data assets that help you and the product team gather the insights they need in a streamlined fashion.
- Own the stakeholder management with the product team for defining product KPIs.
- Work closely with the software engineering team to ensure complete, accurate and stable tracking of user activities on our online products.
- Bring your product domain knowledge to the data engineering team and gather requirements for them to build foundational product analytics data assets.
- Proactively monitor tracking performance, detect anomalies and work with the software engineering team to repair broken tracking.
- Design and build reporting for the product team to extract insights on the usage of our products.
- Communicate your findings, suggestions and improvement ideas to the product, software engineering and data engineering teams to establish a streamlined product analytics process at Indigo.
- Be the go-to analytics expert of product analytics at Indigo covering all the business and technical knowledge related to tracking, reporting and KPIs for product analytics.
- Experience proactively identifying business areas where analytics can add value.
- Ability to balance stakeholder expectations and technical feasibility for data products, clearly articulating tradeoffs.
- Experience with reporting to business teams.
- Proven track record of defining, designing, building and maintaining analytical solutions that provide streamlined self-service reporting to business.
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to translate business needs into analytics roadmap, technology specifications and use cases.
- Decisive and well-informed decision-maker.
- Proactively brings new ideas to the table, spanning people, process and product.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Generous time off
- Parental leave
- A remote-first organization with flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
- City Boston
- Can Work Remote or in Office Can work either remotely or in office