The world needs our help. By 2050, there will be 9 billion people on the planet with less arable land than ever before. We need a solution to cultivate more using less and define the future of farming for generations to come. At AeroFarms, we are on a mission to do just this, growing the best plants possible for the betterment of humanity.
As a Certified B Corporation, AeroFarms is a mission-driven indoor vertical farming company transforming agriculture with global headquarters in Newark, NJ. Recognized by Inc.com as one of the Top 25 Disruptive Companies in the World, AeroFarms is scaling quickly to meet the demand for our fresh, locally grown produce that is setting new culinary standards.
- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success. We are trying to make the world better and more sustainable.
- A diverse team of motivated, intellectually curious individuals ready to support you.
- Fast-growing, with exciting expansion plans across the US and around the world.
The Product Change Manager role encompasses:
- Planning, overseeing and leading projects from concept through launch in current farms and future farms.
- Leading new product development and packaging development, and guiding cross-functional teams managing resources and timeline to drive execution of projects including operations, sales, customer logistics and planning, process improvement, engineering, marketing, R&D, procurement, FSQA, and business development.
- Set goals and objectives, create project plan including timeline, determine resources and budgets needed, identify risks and bottlenecks, and develop contingency plans for projects.
- Track and monitor progress to ensure timely execution/delivery of key tasks/deliverables.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying opportunities, creating and refining best practices and processes for successful project execution.
- Assist with creating and routing all finished goods specifications in the Master Document Control system.
- Determine COGs for all new products.
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all new products are set up with customers.
- Assist Customer Logistics team in ensuring all new product specifications are set up in ERP system.
- The leadership of cross-functional project teams to ensure engagement leading to the timely and successful delivery of projects. Coordinate all the project activities through cross-functional communication, meetings and knowledge sharing.
- Help define and refine product commercialization process to drive value and quality
Education & Training
- 4-year college degree minimum (engineer, business or other relevant discipline), Master or postgrad is a plus
- MS Project proficient – PMP certification a plus
- Full Address 212 Rome St, Newark, NJ
- Job Street Address 212 Rome St
- City Newark
- Experience Level Mid-Level