We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company – growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our warehouse team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams quality control worker. The QC Technician conducts physical inspection of received products, work in progress, and finished products in support of operations. Additionally, the technician provides feedback of product checks to operations for decision-making purposes.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Opportunities
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- 18+ Years Old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Be comfortable working in a 35 Degrees Warehouse
- Be able to stand for 8+ hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Be able to do repetitive lifting, squatting, kneeling, pulling, pushing with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work in a fast paced work environment
- Excited about learning new skills within the warehouse
- Want to grow with Misfits Market
Misfits Market is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Misfits Market, please contact recruitingDFW@misfitsmarket.com
- City Dallas