As our Recruiting Coordinator you will partner closely with our Talent with a team and play an integral role in helping grow our organization with top talent. You will ensure candidates have a positive experience from application through final stages. Our ideal candidate will be an organizational guru, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to shift gears at a moments notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a fast-paced rapidly growing organization all while playing a part in changing the future of food.
This role reports to our Director, Head of Talent and will be based our of our beautiful new Headquarters in Alameda, CA.
What you’ll do
- Be the talent go-to scheduling guru coordinate virtual and onsite interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers; ensure invites are complete, detailed, confirmed, have appropriate information, conference room booked (as needed), etc.
- Receive and host onsite interviews; ensure conference room prepped and interviewers have resume and job description on hand; be the above-and-beyond person ensuring interviewers are where they need to be, at the appropriate time and with the right information;
- Schedule and complete reference calls; this is a critical part of our hiring process and youll play a key role in not just doing due diligence, but collecting insight to set our potential hires up for success;
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires;
- Post and maintain job postings on our ATS and external job boards as needed;
- Maintain our talent files and folders with recruiting collateral, process document, candidate files, and manage other general talent administration;
- Create and prepare offer letters and ensure synchronization with our People Operations team to ensure smooth offer to pre-onboarding experience.
- Provide support for Talent on sourcing, recruiting events and other initiatives, as needed.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator or talent support experience, ideally in a fast-paced rapidly growing organization;
- Associates degree, but Bachelors Degree preferred;
- Unparalleled customer service and communication skills you are a candidate advocate and understand the value of a high-touch candidate experience;
- You have excellent scheduling and coordination skills, particularly when juggling multiple busy calendars; you also have an excellent attention to detail and strive for thoroughness, consistency and accuracy in all transactions;
- You are TRULY proficient in MS Office, especially outlook calendaring; you are also tech savvy, quick on systems and intuitively able to navigate new technology;
- You are very familiar navigating the inner workings of an ATS;
- Your positive attitude and collaboration skills make you a phenomenal teammate with a real passion for building and sustaining a positive company culture and giving to the bigger picture;
- Experience building out and/or playing a role in an ATS implementation;
- Experience supporting recruiting coordination in countries outside the U.S. – we are growing in Singapore, Europe and other regions and ability to support/understand best practices (and time zones) a huge plus!
Additional Information & Requirements
This is a regular full-time role reporting to our headquarters in Alameda, CA.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnsons Janssen vaccine.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Eat Just, Inc. and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Eat Just is a food technology company with a mission to build a healthier, safer and more sustainable food system in our lifetimes. The company’s expertise, from functionalizing plant proteins to culturing animal cells, is powered by a world-class team of scientists and chefs spanning more than a dozen research disciplines. Eat Just created Americas fastest-growing egg brand, which is made entirely of plants, and the world’s first-to-market meat made from animal cells instead of slaughtered livestock. The company has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Entrepreneurs 100 Brilliant Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50 and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. JUST Egg has been named among Popular Sciences 100 Greatest Innovations and Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas and the history-making debut of GOOD Meat was heralded as one of 2020’s top scientific breakthroughs by The Guardian, Vox and WIRED.
For more on JUST Egg, visit: http://ju.st
For more on GOOD Meat, visit: http://goodmeat.co
- Full Address Alameda, CA
- Job Street Address Alameda
- City Alameda