Misfits Market is a mission-driven company creating the affordable online grocery store of the future. We’re a high-growth startup whose north star is making high-quality food more accessible to more people. By tackling inefficiencies in the food system, we’ve created a new supply chain that brings value to farmers and food makers, fights food waste, and saves our customers an average of $25.17 per order. Since 2018, our passionate and motivated team of problem solvers has built a full online grocery marketplace and rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. With each new zip code we serve (we’re up to 38,000 now!), we’re one step closer to our goal of eliminating food deserts in America by 2025.
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plan options
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Schedule and track candidates throughout the hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse/UKG)
- Work closely with recruiters to ensure a world class candidate experience is achieved
- Greet candidates and provide company tours
- Participate in Job Fairs representing Misfits Market
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- File applications and perform background checks on candidates
- Answer recruiting related phone calls
- Operate independently with minimal day-to-day guidance from management
- Multi-task effectively- working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced work environment
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the business needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met.
- Juggle multiple priorities with finesse.
- Manage a consistent, high-volume flow of qualified candidates through the full-cycle recruiting process
- Manage our pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies.
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
- Accurately enter data, run reporting and audit information in ATS system
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruitment process
- Always maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- 1-2 years in a similar role Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcing
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with using MS products and ATS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, reliability and trustworthiness
For CA applicants, please see here for Misfits Market's Job Applicant Privacy Notice” with the link
- City Delanco