Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed AgTech startup solving food waste (Fast Company’s #1 World Changing Idea in Food in 2020). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell imperfect and surplus produce, while digitizing one of the largest and most important industries that is still stuck in the dark ages.
More than ¼ of all edible produce globally goes to waste annually on-farms. We are solving this problem with our marketplace to help farmers easily sell their excess and have more transparency into the market. Our vision is three-fold: lower the cost of healthy food production, bring additional revenue streams to farmers, while significantly reducing wasted food and resources. A win-win-win for farmers, food companies and the planet.
The Sales Development Representative for Full Harvest is a high-energy role serving as the first point of contact for food and beverage outbound and inbound leads interested in purchasing fresh produce from the Full Harvest marketplace This role collaborates closely with the Full Harvest sales team to proactively prospect, qualify leads, build pipeline, and accelerate the GTV and revenue growth of the Full Harvest marketplace, contributing to the company’s current hypergrowth.
At Full Harvest we believe in promoting from within and with our current growth plans and the acceleration we're seeing in our business, strong performance in this role can lead to upward mobility within the Sales organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify prospects from the market as well as a database of leads and skillfully build targeted lists to generate interest and create qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Perform demos with Account Executives and log activities in the CRM (customer relationship management) system
- Understand how to manage quotas and plan a series of activities necessary to hit those
- Learn from other sales executives & leaders en route to progressing your career in a rapidly growing company
- Accurately track customer interactions and information in our CRM system
- 1+ years of SDR, SaaS sales, or sales support experience as a top performer and/or minimum of 1+ years of sales enablement and sales training
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to write clear, concise communication for internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of Salesforce and how to optimize the use
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments
- Self-starter with a high work ethic who is at home in a fast-paced sales environment
- BA in Business and/or Sales & Marketing experience is a plus
How We Operate:
As a team, we are focused on our mission of empowering sustainability solving food waste and we strive to do this by executing in the following ways:
- We are results-focused and rely on each other to accomplish our goals
- We deliver consistently strong performance
- We go to great lengths to understand and delight customers
- We give and receive candid and direct feedback
- We admit mistakes openly and are not afraid to ask for help
- We look for solutions in unexpected places
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k benefits
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Looking for more info about us? Take a look at the recent article featured in TechCrunch
- City San Francisco