This is an entry level position, no experience necessary.
Come join our team!
Sanitation Team Member (3rd shift) 10:00PM- 8:00AM
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation and process procedures and guidelines – reference SOP’s where applicable.
- Successfully complete sanitation process training.
- Become knowledgeable of all applicable Material Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used.
- Learn the bean grinding process and to safely operate the cutters, stuffers, blenders, stein oven, pasteurizer/chiller, cookhouses, cook tanks and other equipment in facility.
- Set up or dismantle, clean, inspect and use equipment according to proper procedure.
- Clean and remove ingredient and chemical barrels.
- Read and understand production schedule.
- Record information on standard production forms.
- Report equipment concerns to the supervisor or maintenance in a timely manner.
- Participate in departmental team meetings.
- Assist with training and retraining of team members.
- Cross-train and work in other departments as necessary.
- Adhere to HAACP guidelines. SQF and Good Manufacturing Practices, following all sanitation and process procedures and guideline.
- Communicate suggestions for improving safety, quality and efficiency.
What we have to offer you:
- 401K with company match (available after 6 months)
- Health Insurance – medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (available after 30 days)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Access
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written policies, programs and SOP’s.
- Food industry and experience preferred.
- Greenleaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated by March 31, 2022 and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination by March 31, 2022 (or prior to their first day of work if the start date is after March 31, 2022). We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following workplace anti-discrimination and other applicable laws.
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s leading protein company. We have operations in Seattle, WA; Shelbyville, IN; and Turners Falls, MA. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment. We support one another to grow professionally and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Full Address 153 Industrial Blvd, Turners Falls, MA
- Job Street Address 153 Industrial Blvd
- City Turners Falls
- Experience Level Entry-Level