Sanitation Team Member (3rd shift) 10:00PM- 8:00AM
$3000 Sign on Bonus
This entry level position, with no experience necessary, starts at $19.95/hr. Opportunities to earn more based on overall job performance. This is a team-oriented position where what you say and do matters. Safety, Quality and Efficiency is the goal and as a Team we accomplish that together. Come join us and get paid for what you know.
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will do:
- Successfully complete sanitation process training
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation standard operating procedures and guidelines – reference SOP’s where applicable.
- Successfully complete lock out / tag out training
- Become knowledgeable of all applicable Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used on site.
- Trained in the use of pressurized chemical vessel to apply foaming detergents
- Trained in safely diluting chemicals for adequate cleaning
- Properly document and record information on standard department forms
- Interact with other department team members efficiently and effectively to meet overall goals
- Communicate suggestions for improving safety, quality, and efficiency.
What we have to offer you:
- Career development opportunities
- 401K with company match (available after 6 months)
- Health Insurance – medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (available after 30 days)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Access
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Safety Eyeglass voucher
- Free coffee and hot beverages
What you will bring:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow written policies, programs, and SOP’s.
- Organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Greenleaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated, and provide proof hereof. Accommodations will be considered in accordance with our Vaccination Policy and applicable laws.
Who we are:
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating. Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Our brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Greenleaf Foods is headquartered outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL with operations in Seattle, WA; Turners Falls, MA; and Indianapolis, IN. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers, and communities. We thrive in an engaging, open, and fast-paced environment.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Full Address 180 W Park Ave, Elmhurst, Illinois
- Job Street Address Turner Falls, MA
- City Turner Falls