San Francisco, CA | Paid Media Team | Reports to Director, Customer Acquisition
COVID-19: Allbirds requires all US-based Corporate employees who enter an Allbirds-owned or operated Corporate facility to demonstrate proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment, subject to exemptions for sincerely held religious beliefs, or valid medical reasons.
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we believe in using business as a force for good. We’re a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and headquarters in San Francisco. Since 2016, we’ve been on a mission to prove that comfort, design, and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. We're a certified B Corporation, meaning we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials – designed for life’s everyday adventures. In fact, TIME 100 named us for being one of the most innovative companies. Already calling our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
We take our craft seriously, but not ourselves. As part of the Allbirds family, you can look forward to team lunches, product tests, fun company events, inspiring guest speakers, comfortable shoes, sheep puns, and lots of creative ideas.
Where we need help
Our paid media channels are growing quickly and we are looking for an analytical data-driven leader to own and contribute to the growth of some of these channels. This role will plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase revenue and drive new user acquisition via Partnerships (Affiliates & Influencers) & Offline media (TV, Podcasts etc). This is a fantastic opportunity to completely own two of the biggest paid acquisition channels during an exciting period of growth.
This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the organization with our Brand marketing, Creative studio, Digital product & Finance teams, and with several external partners.
What does the job entail?
- Develop and execute growth strategy, building partnerships with affiliates, publishers, vendors & influencers
- Plan, negotiate and continually optimize our OTT/CTV & Podcast campaigns and budgets.
- Develop growth roadmap, optimization and testing plans, and channel expansion opportunities.
- Work with key platform partners, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy
- Optimize landing pages + testing roadmap in partnership with the Digital Product team.
- Manage reporting for performance, key metrics, significant learnings, and trends.
- Partner with the internal creative teams to test and continually optimize creative assets & copy.
- Build and lead a team of strong performance marketers
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8+ years experience with Affiliate marketing & developing partnerships. Prior experience with OTT/CTV paid media & measurement highly preferred
- Experienced in planning and buying digital media across the consumer funnel effectively and efficiency
- Robust understanding of 1st & 3rd party segmentation ecosystem and audience layering. Experience with a CDP or DMP a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with experience analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions, making recommendations, and sharing out findings with key stakeholders.
- Experience with measurement methodology including AB testing, attribution, and incremental lift testing
- Attention to detail with experience in proper campaign set-up, execution, optimization.
- Results-driven, have a strong growth mindset
- Highly organized and able to multi-task with great attention to detail.
More practical skills needed:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Prior experience in Affiliates/partnerships marketing required
- Strong analytical background, prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL preferred
- Experience in R, Python (or similar) a big plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- One Medical Membership
- Mental Health and Financial Wellness Benefits
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Hybrid work schedule
- Cell Phone and Wellness Stipend
- 50% Discount on Allbirds Products
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
- City San Francisco