At Apeel, we look to nature to help the global food system extend quality, prevent waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet.
We believe that our most essential ingredient in our recipe for success is our people. We strive to cultivate an environment where everyone is welcomed, and can bring their full, authentic selves into everything they do at Apeel. Humility, Ingenuity, Leadership and Teamwork are the values that define us and how we work with each other, customers, and communities across the globe.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 required, unless you qualify for a federally protected exemption.
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The marketing team is responsible for establishing the Apeel brand at a global scale, with a range of diverse customer and consumer audiences and a rapidly growing product pipeline. We are seeking a dynamic product marketer who will bring strategic rigor to the product marketing function.
This individual will be responsible for accelerating demand from suppliers, driving conversion and revenue among retailers and delivering consumers with product stories that will drive brand relevance, adoption and affection.
What You’ll Do
- Define and lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy & planning for new products, including audience segmentation, growth strategies, and adoption plans throughout product development stages and sustaining
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer and retailer audiences and apply knowledge to influence product development, launch, and adoption
- Become an expert of your product categories, including in-depth knowledge of product trends and competitive and market insights that lead to differentiated and distinct product messaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Inform and influence Product leadership on decisions related to the product roadmap, research, claims, pricing, and packaging
- Transform technical details and data into a simplified storyline to deliver focused value propositions bolstered by strong reasons-to-believe, claims and data that directly address customer needs
- Create a continuous learning loop delivering feedback and insights to stakeholders
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities to drive increased revenue in close partnership with product management, marketing, & sales
What You Bring
- 5+ years of direct experience in product marketing, research, or product management, where you worked cross-functionally
- BA/BS minimum; Advanced degree or equivalent experience desired
- Experience orchestrating, owning and collaborating on product launch strategies and go-to-market planning
- Great writing and presentation skills, with an ability to deliver technical content in a clear, concise, and compelling way
- Self-starter able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners to build out new programs and initiatives
- Ability to think and execute at both strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to lead projects that drive business results with little supervision
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to effectively prioritize “what matters”
- Growth mindset with a strong bias for action
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- City Remote
- Can Work Remote or in Office Can work either remotely or in office