Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually during and post COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, are able to work from home unless otherwise specified.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 10 employees to 100+, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Lead the US design team
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work and continue building the brand
- Produce design concepts big and small that meet objectives and reflect the overall business strategy
- Provide feedback and mentorship to team members, working with them on professional development goals and improving output and productivity
- Continually grow our design system to increase collaboration and team productivity
- Design with customer needs in mind over aesthetics-driven thinking
- Maintain the look and feel of the website including landing pages
- Support the wider Marketing team with creative content and visual design
- Design for online channels including email, website and paid social
- Design/produce print related marketing materials, POS Displays, packaging and supporting with out-of-home
- Design/produce organic social media content
- Hands on with the every day to day design, as well as being a mentor for the US team
- 5-7 Years of Design Experience
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro)
- Experience working with both retail and e-commerce, understanding the differences in their channel requirements and asks
- Preferred to have digital experience: web banner design, ux visual design experience, email design and social media design
- Capability to extend creative assets across various platforms and devices
- Creative, enthusiastic and knowledgeable of current design trends/innovations
- Receptive to feedback with a strong attention to detail (very important)
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills and ability to communicate clearly to stakeholders at different levels of the company
- Comfortable managing projects and timelines independently and ability to accurately scope work and break down tasks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- City Los Angeles