About the Role:
As the Systems Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will include working with the facility’s leadership team to ensure labor is recorded accurately and in a timely manner into the PRIVA FS Performance System. You will also work to accurately develop reporting documentation from our PRIVA system for advanced analysis and continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the management of daily operational activities in PRIVA.
- Educate and direct employees on the use of all control points and PRIVA equipment.
- Prepare and maintain PRIVA system tools for new employees.
- Ensure employee compliance with safety protocols, training, etc.
- Prepare, maintain, and submit departmental reporting, operational documents, and reports.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Be proactive in analyzing data. Suggest new ways we can leverage it, proactively highlighting performance issues, etc.
- Use data to predict trends in operations and other business practices.
- Support of training of Priva analysts at new sites.
- Maintain knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Hard worker
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Previous payroll processing experience preferred
- Hours are determined by the needs of a controlled environment agriculture system.
- Conditions typically found in a greenhouse with high humidity and varying temperatures (50 degrees Fahrenheit to 99 degrees Fahrenheit) and background noise approaching 70 decibels.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills and operate equipment.
- Visual and audio sensory are needed regularly.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. frequently and 10 lbs. constantly as part of lifting and moving products and equipment.
- Bending, stretching, twisting, crouching, grasping, reaching, and lifting above shoulders.
- Standing, sitting, and walking for prolonged periods of time may be required.
- City Richmond