Plenty is on a mission to make fresh, pesticide-free fruits and vegetables more accessible to everyone. Our cutting-edge indoor, vertical farms produce extraordinary yields using a fraction of the land and water outdoor farms need. Nutrient-rich, mouth-watering and locally grown, our crops help people, communities and our planet to be healthier and more resilient.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do this. We are a collaborative and innovative bunch. We are passionate about our contributions to Plenty, the communities around us and our planet, but never take ourselves too seriously. We’re down to Earth, we grow together, and we always find a way. Most importantly, we’re here to improve the lives of plants, people and our planet.
Plenty is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team. The People team supports the hiring, development and productivity of our teams here at Plenty — like light to a plant, we're here to make sure Plenty grows sustainably & healthily, keeping our people at the forefront of everything we do! In this role, you’ll partner with hiring managers to lead hiring processes across the organization. You are a good match if you are inventive in how you approach targeted sourcing and you can implement best practices for a growing organization.
- Manage full cycle recruitment processes, partnering closely with hiring managers and candidates to find the right people for the right roles
- Ensure a positive and high touch candidate experience from the first interaction through to final interview stages, following up with all applicants in a timely manner
- Create and maintain equitable hiring practices, always keeping DEB (Diversity, Equity & Belonging) top of mind
- Develop sourcing strategies in partnership with hiring managers, leaning on both traditional and creative sourcing methods
- Leverage data to back up decision making and optimize hiring processes, ensuring pipelines are moving along efficiently and effectively
- Create programs and campaigns that build awareness around Plenty’s employer brand — we enjoy it here and want everyone to know it
- Find ways to continually add to your recruiting toolbelt and share your knowledge with your fellow Talent Acquisition team members
- 4+ years of full cycle recruitment experience; from hiring manager intake to sourcing to complex offer negotiations, you’ve seen it all
- You think outside the box and always find a way to drive projects forward, bringing your ideas to the table with optimism and enthusiasm
- Track record of being adaptable to changing priorities – things can change quickly here and we can't miss a beet (we like veggie puns and all puns really)
- Eagerness to dive into business priorities to ensure that hiring priorities are aligned
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System — we use Greenhouse, but we know that if you’ve used any ATS, you’ll be up to speed in no time
- A lifelong learner, you love digging into the roles you recruit for and getting to know the teams you partner with
- You communicate well both verbally and in writing, meaning your follow up is timely and your point is communicated effectively and respectfully
What we can offer
- Compensation; we’ll pay you a competitive salary, give you a stake in the company via equity and contribute toward your 401K
- Health & well-being; we’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with comprehensive medical, dental, & vision benefits, in-office gyms, and an Employee Assistance Program to help with mental health, financial & legal matters
- Food; in-office lunches, snacks and access to our leafy greens & new produce in development — are you up for a side gig as a taste tester?
- Grow together; learning & development opportunities including unlimited access to our Upstart University platform, LinkedIn Learning, lunch & learns, training certifications, and more
- Equipment; we’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be successful, including $75/month toward your phone bill and $250 every 2 years to upgrade your phone
- Paid time off; we know you’ll do your best if you’re taking time to recharge, so we don’t cap the amount of days you can take off per year in addition to the paid holidays we observe
- Parental leave; 12 weeks off for all new parents – fully paid so you can focus your energy on your newest addition
Food safety requirements
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations
- All employees must show proof of COVID vaccination before starting work, other than in limited circumstances where the law requires an exception
- City South San Francisco