We are looking for a motivated Warehouse Clerk who is skilled in inventory management processes. This individual will be able to receive products and equipment, pick and prepare orders, and help maintain proper inventory control both independently and as part of our Supply Chain Operations team. You will perform all duties in a clean and safe manner, always adhering to protocol,procedure, and company processes to ensure smooth ongoing operations.
The ideal candidate has excellent organizational and record-keeping skills as well as attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude. This will all help you with your main goal to ensure the availability of parts and material to prevent any operational impact.
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures including, but not limited to unpacking boxes, unloading, and organizing the materials in the warehouse using a forklift.
- Prepare materials for upcoming projects by identifying, pulling, packing, and loading products (kitting)
- Use our current systems and processes to track inventory activity
- Collaborate with managers to determine supply needs and assist in forecasting to plan future orders
- Maintain shipping/receiving records and document necessary information
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections
- Monitor trends and changes in inventory flows and proactively suggest measures that will prevent potential inventory outages.
- You have 2-4 years proven experience as warehouse associate
- You have experience in shipping and receiving
- You utilized Warehouse Management Software and easily navigated it
- You have basic spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- You are a problem-solver and have a hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- You are an excellent communicator and you connect with people at all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- You are able to lift 50 lbs
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock/Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- 40-hour workweek, overtime available
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online-based courses
You’ll love working at Dandelion because:
We’re solving the world’s hardest problems. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There’s no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We’re good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We’re honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day — not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.
Since spinning out of Google X in 2017, Dandelion Energy has been an energy innovation company working to electrify home heating. We create and install geothermal heat pumps to replace fossil-fueled furnaces and boilers. We’ve grown into an organization of over 100 employees and have become the largest residential geothermal heat pump installation company in the United States. Our carbon impact to date is the equivalent to taking over 25,000 cars off the road… and that impact is accelerating with our growth!
Our cross-disciplinary team consists of experts in geothermal, drilling, heat pump software engineering, HVAC installation, solar and solar financing, behavioral economics, and high-growth operations amongst other backgrounds. With the potential to catalyze and scale a widespread transition to sustainable and affordable heating and cooling, our work is both complex yet rewarding. We are working to create a wholesale shift in how people heat and cool their homes — join us!
- City Bay Shore