We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company – growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our warehouse team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams as a production, inventory, quality control, sanitation, and shipping & receiving worker. We are actively seeking qualified Fork Lift Operators. If qualified and selected for a forklift position, you will be eligible to earn $18.50/hr.+.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages from $16.50/hr. to $17.50/hr.+
- Overtime Opportunities
- Commuter Benefits
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- 18+ Years Old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Be comfortable working in a 35 Degrees Warehouse
- Be able to stand for 8+ hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Be able to do repetitive lifting, squatting, kneeling, pulling, pushing with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work in a fast paced work environment
- Excited about learning new skills within the warehouse
- Want to grow with Misfits Market
Misfits Market is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Misfits Market, please contact recruitingPHL@misfitsmarket.com
- City Delanco