A self-starting, team oriented website specialist. This role is responsible for the daily management of the websites in our brand portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Update website content: Process website content update requests for multiple brand properties with global sites. Proactively audit site content for necessary updates, while adhering to brand guidelines, approved messaging, and current campaign activity. Monitor integrity of embedded content links from our digital asset manager (DAM).
- Add website content: Build new pages in the CMS following briefs or drafts from the Marketing team. Use the tools at hand and collaborate with the Design team to create compelling site experiences.
- Site performance optimization: Implement briefs from Digital team for optimizing site content for search and performance marketing initiatives, including A/B testing user journeys.
- Updates and troubleshooting: Liaise with Web Dev team on site performance, maintenance, and back-end/front-end updates.
What you’ll bring
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Drupal, WordPress, or StoryBlok.
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- A strong understanding of design and a keen creative eye.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar skills.
- Editorial or web content experience.
- Experience operating a variety digital tool, and the ability to learn new software and technical processes quickly.
- Experience with SEO and Google technical suite is a plus.
- Highly organized with impeccable task management skills
- Minimum of 2 + years of website experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Web Design and Optimization best practices
- Project management skills, and experience with managing multiple projects. Deadline sensitive , and team project management oriented.
Additional Information & Requirements
This is a full-time regular position based out of our headquarters in Alameda, CA.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfzier or Moderna vaccines; or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnsons Janssen vaccine.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Eat Just, Inc. and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Who we are
Eat Just is a food technology company with a mission to build a healthier, safer and more sustainable food system in our lifetimes. The company’s expertise, from functionalizing plant proteins to culturing animal cells, is powered by a world-class team of scientists and chefs spanning more than a dozen research disciplines. Eat Just created Americas fastest-growing egg brand, which is made entirely of plants, and the worlds first-to-market meat made from animal cells instead of slaughtered livestock. The company has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Entrepreneurs 100 Brilliant Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50 and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. JUST Egg has been named among Popular Sciences 100 Greatest Innovations and Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas and the history-making debut of GOOD Meat was heralded as one of 2020’s top scientific breakthroughs by The Guardian, Vox and WIRED.
For more information on JUST Egg, visit https://ju.st.
For more information on GOOD Meat, visit http://goodmeat.co.
- Full Address HQ Alameda, CA
- Job Street Address HQ Alameda
- City Alameda